RSS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

~LOGOFANUM~

Logofanum is a collection of words which I encountered before in my readings but have forgotten through time because of lack of association with something. Most of these words are also newly found and need to be remembered or rather worshiped at the Logofanum so that they may bless me with their presence in my memory (laughs). Posting them here keeps me, being the priestess of Logofanum, reminded of the duties and responsibilities that I am accountable for.

Logafanum aims at cleansing the minds of those who have the same plight as me, now and then...those who find it quite difficult to recall "never heard before" words. And a regular visitation at Logofanum gives one a sense of enchantment, a kind of power that quickens and hones memory/retention.

For direct audio pronunciation, just click the word link and while at the page scroll down a little then click the speaker icon next to the highlighted word.

May Logofanum help you build your own temple of words just like I am building mine through it. Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ~ logofanum ~ 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .